Hi sweetie,
It is July 1st! That means you come home THIS MONTH! We are getting so excited. Of course we want you to continue working till the very end AND we are so excited to hug you again.
We went to the George Strait concert on Saturday night at Eccles stadium. It was soooo good. We took lots of videos that we will share with you when you get home. The pre-show bands were ‘Little Big Town’ and ‘Chris Stapleton’. They were just ok. The pre-show started at 5:45pm and it was 97 degrees outside so it was super crowded and hot. But once George came out on stage at 9:15pm, the time flew by and it was so much fun. He ended at 11:30pm and we didn’t want it to end. The Trax train was SUPER crowded going home so we had to wait for a while for a train with space to fit us. It was 2:00am by the time we got in bed. I felt so bad for Dad because he woke up at 6:30am for stake presidency meetings. I used to do ok on little sleep but it’s getting harder. It seems like I have had a few sleepless nights lately because of our red-eye to New York and early morning flight back to Salt Lake.
Sadly our tickets weren’t together for the George Strait concert so I’ll send pictures from both point of views.
I was set apart before church yesterday as a ward organist. I’ll be playing about once a month- taking turns with Anna Loveland and Alicia Taylor. The blessing that Brian Watson gave me was very special. The Lord told me in the blessing that as I am diligent in practicing and preparation, I will be able to invite the Spirit through music. I have already experienced that as i have played twice before. The Lord enhances my talents.
I’m sorry that Demetrius died. He almost made it through both yours and Michael’s missions. I miss saying Hi to him when I take laundry to that room.
Luke interviewed at Chick-fil-A and did a couple of A-1 drives with Marjean last week. He’s hoping to be working and have his drivers license soon. He is also doing weights at the gym frequently. I think you are going to be shocked at how much he has grown.
Sara has bands on her braces now. It’s not convenient but she’s hoping to be done with them before our cruise. We’ll see.
Hope you have a great week! Love you forever and ever,
Mom
| Games at the Lovelands |
No comments:
Post a Comment